Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Note on beer...
I'm not a fan of promotions or drinks where an alien beverage enters the beer. Car Bombs are the exception I suppose, b/c I don't want to be the guy named 'Callahan' who rips on a Pat's Day tradition. Nonetheless, a bar in Ithaca has a deal where you buy about 8 oz. of liquor and toss it into a pitcher. Flagrant foul. 

A Note on sports...
For my money (and I have none) the Blazers now may be what the Cavs were three years ago. In a different sense, b/c they're not a team on one man's back. However, they showed a lot this season beyond just being a Brandon Roy-team. If their season ends tonight (anticipatory 4/30) I'm excited to see them next year. 

A Note on media...
Twitter Update: Still don't know what it's useful for.

1 comment:

  1. Neither do I, but I'm sure I'll start tweeting someday.

    ReplyDelete